Lee Stafford hair growth 1 week update



I have been using the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment over the past week now. So far I have noticed that my hair seems to be in better condition, I have only used it 3 times as I wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I have also noticed some slight hair growth.

I have found that the best way to distribute the product is to section off my hair starting from the front and working backwards. I take about a 2 inch section of hair and take a bit of the product (I normally dab my fingers into the product not taking too much and then rub my fingers together) and massage it into the 2 inch section of root and continue this throughout my hair. This way I am making sure that I am massaging the product into all of my root area. I then take the same amount I put on my hair for each root section and distribute this through the rest of my hair. As my hair isn't in a bad condition and I want to stimulate hair growth I put most of the product I use on my roots.

For the hair growth I have noticed that my hair has grown 2-3mm over the past week. I can tell this because my natural hair colour is coming through, it is a dark blonde but a slightly different shade to my dark blonde hair dye that I used to turn my hair ombre. As sometimes my roots annoy me I do dye them with a dark blonde dye, as I did this last week and there was no hair growth when I started using the product I can tell that is has grown.

Hopefully this type of progress will continue, my hair normally grows about half an inch a month so I am hoping by the end of the month it will have grown more than half an inch!


E xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment