Cambridge weigh in no. 3

I had my weigh in earlier, I was a bit disappointed because I hadn't actually lost anything this week, which is weird! I have lost another inch all over basically so I found it strange that I haven't lost anything. I was told that I could be retaining water from my period because it has finished a few days ago, I do feel bloated I have done all week really so this is probably true! I was told that because I am a woman my body will obviously react when it is the time of the month so this is what has happened! I have only snacked once which is that I had a tiny chip off my boyfriend's plate but that is it!

I think maybe I haven't been drinking enough water as well, I haven't been home all the time I have been out so it is kind of difficult to drink loads of water when I am not at home. I always carry a bottle of water with me and I have been getting through this and then drinking more when I am at home. However it has been really hot the past few days here in the UK so I need to drink more than what I have been drinking.

I have done a few bits of exercise, well it's not exercise as in working out but I have been doing some building for some of the work experience I am doing this week. Quite a bit of lifting heavy items and carrying them up a few flights of stairs, and then quite a bit of walking. I need to do more exercise but not so much that I have no energy left because I am not eating a lot.

I found this youtuber 'Blogilates' Cassey Ho is her name, she is a fitness instructor and does some exercise routines some are short about 6-10 minutes and some are longer. I am going to do some of the short ones, one or two a day hopefully! I just did this one just (link below), which is called Victoria Secret Supermodel Stiletto Legs Workout. It is a leg routine which works on your butt as well in heels, it kills! I managed to do the whole workout wobbling a bit as I did it in 5.5 inch heels! You do really feel it on your legs and butt during and after. It was only about 6 minutes long so doing these type of routines daily will help me get toned as well as help to lose the weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZQDf1OfGvE

Cassey also does some cheap and clean eating recipes. I have been looking at recipes for once I am back on eating normal food. I know that my consultant is going to make me a diet plan but I want to look for myself as well to find some recipes that I can use that will be healthy for me. Some of the foods she makes I wouldn't eat, but I could always use food that I would eat but cook it in the same way she does or substitute some of the ingredients for ones that I like. I came across the coconut flour recipe that she uses for making tortilla wraps. I never even knew that coconut flour existed! This is something I would love to try, or even make with a very low carb flour.

When I have finished with the cambridge diet I would want to start making my own food from scratch. This way I will know what would be going into the food I am eating and I will feel better about the food that I am eating. Also it would mean that my cooking skills will be getting better, I love to cook but I used to mainly bake cakes etc (I don't even eat the things that I bake I just love to cook!) my mom would normally cook my dinner for me so I didn't really have a choice of what I could eat. I want to take control on my diet as I am doing now and I want this to continue when I start eating normal food again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment