Purple dip dye

I have been thinking about having purple dip dye in my hair for a while now, I did buy the L'oreal toning conditioner in lilac a few months ago but it didn't take to my hair as well as I thought it would. I ended up buying some directions on Ebay in violet.


It came yesterday and so I put it on the tips of my hair last night. I put it on about 2-3 inches of hair and left it on for about 15 minutes. I was going to mix it with conditioner so it would be a paler colour but as it will fade anyway I can see if I prefer it to be pale or a deeper colour without the conditioner added. 


Before:


After:


I am impressed with the results, my hair is a light blonde but I thought it would need to be a white blonde in order for the purple to take and become such a bright colour. It looks quite blue in the photo but it is quite a bright intense purple. I am not sure how long it will last as it is a semi-perm but I shall do another post in a few days. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment