Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick no 3

With my new found love of jazzing up my lips I wanted something a bit darker than the red I brought the other week. While I was in Boots I came across Collections Gothic Glam range, it has a range of 'gothic' lipsticks and nail polishes. I decided to get just one of the three lipsticks for now, but I defiantly will be going back to get the other two.

I brought no3 Revenge, it is a very dark red/purple. It smells quite nice, not too 'old lady' like most lipsticks but nothing like the Kate lipstick I brought the other week, that smells beautiful. It retails at £2.99 I think it was from Boots, but they do sell it in other stores as well. I did try to buy the other two from Asda earlier on but they were all out of stock!



As for wear I wore it out today into town and to Asda, where I also had a meal at home just a baked potato. I did find that it went on very well, I did try it with using a brush and it came out lighter than putting it on straight from the lipstick itself. You could build it up to make it darker but I did quite like how it came out, it is slightly darker than the photo shows. With eating and drinking I did find it came off around the middle of my lips so it would defiantly need reapplying after that.

It is such a beautiful colour though I am so glad I brought it and I defiantly do plan on getting the other two. No1 Seduction is a dark red and no2 Scorned is a dark purple. I think I may also try out some of the nail polishes as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment