Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick

I recently brought the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 111 kiss of life.

I never really wear lipstick but I have always wanted to venture out of my comfort zone and start to wear it. I normally go for a lip balm which has no colour to it.

As soon as I saw the colours in the Kate collection I loved it, I loved the fact that it was Matte as I feel that sometimes with lipstick the lips can look a bit too shiny which for me personally I do not like.

It took me about 20 minutes to decide what colour to buy from my local Boots because the colours are so pretty! I decided to go with 111 Kiss of life, which is a matte red, quite a bright red but as it is matte I think I can pull it off. At Boots it is £5.49 which isn't too bad for a lipstick really!

As for the lipstick itself it goes on perfectly, although I do prefer applying it with a small brush. It doesn't smell like other lipsticks, it smells very fruity. As for lasting, I wore it recently in to town where I went for a Chinese meal and a trip to the cinema. I found that it did last quite well although I did have greasy food and so I did have to reapply it after this and after drinking quite a bit of water, but apart from that it lasted really well!




Buying this lipstick has made me want to buy a lot more mainly darker colours for fall, I have already brought another from a different brand which I shall do another post on once I have worn it out a few times. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment